Switch [HELP] missing watering can

lulu

Greenhorn
my watering can disappeared at late stage of my game. I can not get the last couple of the walnuts without it, which means i am stuck. i like this game very much and really hope this problem can be fixed. please help!

dubesor

Farmhand
First I would check everywhere, meaning every chest obviously but also every chest-like equipment (such as fridge, mini-fridges and auto-grabbers). Also check clint that you didn't give it to him for an upgrade. Also check lost&found box in mayors house.

lulu

Greenhorn
First I would check everywhere, meaning every chest obviously but also every chest-like equipment (such as fridge, mini-fridges and auto-grabbers). Also check clint that you didn't give it to him for an upgrade. Also check lost&found box in mayors house.

lulu

Greenhorn
i am quite organized in the game. i put the watering can in qi chest together with other tools before went to skull cavern. i came beck in one piece, went to bed by 1:50. next morning, i put the weapons and food away, retrieved the tools to do the qi's crop quest. that is when i found the watering can was missing. it was a gold can enchanted for efficiency, in no need for clint upgrades. I also checked everywhere like you mentioned including the lost and found desk. it is nowhere to find. i also had charcoal kiln disappeared during/after storm weather at earlier stage of the game. would it be possible that there may be a bug in the program for things to disappear? I wish the tools can be bought like weapons so there is a way for me to continue.

i am quite organized in the game. i put the watering can in qi chest together with other tools before went to skull cavern. i came beck in one piece, went to bed by 1:50. next morning, i put the weapons and food away, retrieved the tools to do the qi's crop quest. that is when i found the watering can was missing. it was a gold can enchanted for efficiency, in no need for clint upgrades. I also checked everywhere like you mentioned including the lost and found desk. it is nowhere to find. i also had charcoal kiln disappeared during/after storm weather at earlier stage of the game. would it be possible that there may be a bug in the program for things to disappear? I wish the tools can be bought like weapons so there is a way for me to continue.
If you loose items like the watering can they should appear the next morning since they are a required item I’ve done it before and looked passed the item in a chest 3 times before

lulu

Greenhorn
If you loose items like the watering can they should appear the next morning since they are a required item I’ve done it before and looked passed the item in a chest 3 times before
lucky you :)) mine never appears again (I played one more season after). as you said, it is a required item. no one can move forward without it. I am very close to the end of game and stuck there. it puts me in agony.

lucky you :)) mine never appears again (I played one more season after). as you said, it is a required item. no one can move forward without it. I am very close to the end of game and stuck there. it puts me in agony.
So it’s gotta be hidden somewhere I’m guessing oh and it’s possible your kiln was hit by lightning I know it damages pathways so maybe there is a change it can hit those too?

lulu

Greenhorn
kiln was in the yard so it was possible be hit by lightening. watering can has always been either in the backpack or in a chest. i don't know how lightening can hit it. if tools can be destroyed by something, then the game must give a way for player to regain it, same as for the weapons. this disappearance is abnormal, looks like an error to me. i hope the game maker will have it fixed soon.

lulu

Greenhorn
my horse flute also disappeared in a similar way as the watering can. so it does suggest a glitch. would you please share what happening to people on PC?

amahon413

Newcomer
kiln was in the yard so it was possible be hit by lightening. watering can has always been either in the backpack or in a chest. i don't know how lightening can hit it. if tools can be destroyed by something, then the game must give a way for player to regain it, same as for the weapons. this disappearance is abnormal, looks like an error to me. i hope the game maker will have it fixed soon.
My watering can disappeared also and it is nowhere to be found. I didn't care at first and used sprinklers to water my plants, but now I also need it for Ginger Island. This is bull rap and something needs to be done.

Akm23

Greenhorn
I’ve lost mine too somehow, I think when I died in skull cavern but I’m not positive. It’s been a few days, I’ve checked all the chests and the lost and found. It’s not anywhere 😫😤

Kirito

Greenhorn
my watering can disappeared at late stage of my game. I can not get the last couple of the walnuts without it, which means i am stuck. i like this game very much and really hope this problem can be fixed. please help!
I thought I lost mine but I found it in one of my chests, I was so happy. I looked online about losing it but found nothing