iOS [HELP] Minerals and Artifacts found not shown in Collections

FelisCity

Cowpoke
Issue: The Collections tabs for Minerals and Artifacts is not correctly updating when finding them.
I noticed the issue with the Ancient Seed initially but on doing some digging in the save files realised it's affecting both Minerals and Artifacts.
The item is donated to the museum (so definitely found) but not added to the Collections tab, they correctly update text to show they've been donated and have triggered donation rewards successfully.
The relevant XML tags in the save file are "mineralsFound" and "archaeologyFound".
Comparing the "item" tags to "museumPieces" I am currently missing several Minerals and Artifacts.
I was able to edit the "archaeologyFound" tag to include the Ancient Seed artifact and this worked, so I think it might just be an issue with the Collections tabs (the Wiki states "Entries are added upon finding the artifact." and "Entries are added when the mineral is taken into inventory.").

Screenshots: Showing the museum with Nautilus Shell and Emerald, and then Minerals and Artifacts Collection tabs where those items are missing.

Game Version: 1.4.5.153
iOS Version: 14.4.2

Edit: "Note that minerals found in Fishing Treasure Chests may not appear as found on the collections tab. Dragging the mineral outside the inventory window and allowing it to be taken back into inventory may correct this. Holding the mineral in inventory overnight may also correct this."
I think this is the issue, however none of the suggestions worked (tried with an Emerald I had in a chest).
Any suggestions other than editing the save file or waiting to mine/dig up duplicates?

Attachments

Last edited: