PC [Help] Lost my sewing machine with an accidental bomb

amoralez

Farmhand
Hello,

explain the issue: So, I was in my shed the other day, and accidentally dropped a bomb near my work area, which included my sewing machine. I groaned at the time, but didn't really sweat it too much since I figured everything could be replaced. However, today, I realized I don't know of a way to replace the sewing machine since it was a gift. I went and talked to Emily again to see if she would be able to replace it, but it was just typical dialog.
full error text (if any): none
game version 1.5
in-game language English
single-player or multiplayer: Single player

Ereo

Helper
If you have played more than one day (in game), I don't think you can get it back.

If you only slept once, you can revert to the old save file.

dubesor

Farmhand
The sewing machine is functionally the same as Emily's, so you can walk there if you want to sew something. Or use CJB item spawner to give yourself a new one. I find it quite interesting that people destroy unique rewards and then sleep&save like nothing happened though :D

imnvs

Local Legend
The sewing machine and coffee maker are irreplaceable. You can only get them as a special order reward, the special order you get them from can only be done once, and you are unable to get a second (or a replacement). Oh, and same goes for the mini-shipping bins. You can only get two of them, only from special orders, and redoing those special orders doesn't get you additional mini-shipping bins.

If you accidentally bomb your farm, pay close attention to what was lost. If it is one of these items, or anything inordinately expensive, quit and replay the day.

Last edited: