PC [HELP] [LINUX] Some key bindings don't want to change

TheHaricover

Newcomer
I wouldn't mind if I could change the "Z" key. But I can't.
If I delete my AZERTY layout and just keep my QWERTY one + reset controls + restart game it works. But when I exit the game, I have to get my AZERTY layout again. It's a bit annoying.

From what I understand, the "Z" seemed to be used for an action in the game. But I can't see what action as when I press it, nothing happens. My guess is that the game is confused about the layout I'm using (if I switch my layout in game, the letters I write in chat are the correct ones, but the action they do when pressed isn't the one written in controls (if I press Q while in QWERTY layout it does move my character to the left. But so it does in the AZERTY layout, where it normally shouldn't.))

EDIT (07/01/2020) : I played Among Us, not long ago, and I noticed I have the same issue. Switching layout works for the chat but not for the controls. So, it seems to be more of an OS issue than a game issue. With that said, I played some other games on Linux and the keyboard worked just fine, in AZERTY but also in QWERTY, and also when changing the key bindings.

Last edited: