Switch [HELP] Issues with Qi's perfection tracker in multiplayer

C7834D3M0N

Greenhorn
We've been trying to complete the perfection list on a multiplayer game by splitting who does selling/recipies ect. The other person initially had more friends in game than I did but was closer to the farm and forage ship so has been focusing on that while ive been running around giving gifts to everyone. I have 10 hearts with 3 villagers (shane who i married at 14) and everyone else well above 6 and even got the popular achievement. The only people i havent gotten more than 4 hearts with is sandy, leo, and two other villagers (and the other persons kids) but the tracker is still reading the other player's name and percentage which is only at 8%. To get where we are has taken in game months and irl days. I have no clue how to fix this but it would be insane to have them try to do it when where so close.

(Edit: selected wrong version, we play on switch not ps4, also the game language is english. We (obviously) dont use mods, and i have been getting all the normal cutscenes, and everything else is tracking fine.)

I think a screenshot of Qi's perfection tracker might be more helpful to verify if there are some bugs or glitches.– Or trying to understand the logic there...
8% is still low to describe another player's performance.

Edit:
I have another thought.
Could you ask your friend who had 8% to screenshot her/his perfection tracker?
Also, could you do another screenshot of your perfection tracker as well? –just to compare and contrast.

Last edited:

C7834D3M0N

Greenhorn
I think a screenshot of Qi's perfection tracker might be more helpful to verify if there are some bugs or glitches.– Or trying to understand the logic there...
8% is still low to describe another player's performance.

Edit:
I have another thought.
Could you ask your friend who had 8% to screenshot her/his perfection tracker?
Also, could you do another screenshot of your perfection tracker as well? –just to compare and contrast.
My roomate is the host (their switch) and its local multiplayer. (Split screen, we play together same farm/screen/console) i am now up to:

-10 hearts with 8 villager (i have the beloved farmer achivement)
- 8 with 3,
-7 w/ 8
-6w/7
-4w/5
-1w/4
-and the rest at zero(just sandy leo, and theirs and my kids (we both are married to villagers so thats 3 kids between us two)
- also my spouse at 14
(sorry i didnt feel like figuring out to upload screenshot and post it.)

Its now on me, but it only shows 20% im not great at math but 34+ the (3) kids we have(if i have another thats 38) it means all of the villagers (and kids) are worth about 2.6% of the tracker so it all adds up. We didnt change or do anything different and it was still glitched.

My roomate only had 8% (3 people at full hearts) and I had 5 and it was still not displaying me.

Im not sure if it was the actual solution, but my roommate was afk while I was playing for a bit, and then spent a lot of time away from their farmhouse, and ended up loosing a heart with their spouse (dw it's back now) and I think them loosing that heart reset the tracker, because they wouldn't have had 8% anymore.

So again im not sure in that being the solution but either way, Its working now.

[Edit] spelling errors.