Mobile [HELP] IOS Crashing

DoctaFreethan

Newcomer
Currently playing on IOS, ipad mini 5th gen running 13.3.1. Game crashes about every fifth day or so without fail, please send help.

Upon re-logging all progress is lost and day must be started over.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctaFreethan

Newcomer
Currently playing on IOS, ipad mini 5th gen running 13.3.1. Game crashes about every fifth day or so without fail, please send help.

Thank you!
Update...
game crashed for me yesterday after playing for just one day.... :(

kohlrak

Farmhand
Update...
game crashed for me yesterday after playing for just one day.... :(
If it was the only log, that one should be easy to find, since it's recent. It might not say "crash" but "exception" or something of the like. I'd have to look closer to know, and my girlfriend seems to be getting rid of her iphone tomorrow so i won't have a chance to see what this looks like to know what to look for.

Afrisia

Greenhorn
If it was the only log, that one should be easy to find, since it's recent. It might not say "crash" but "exception" or something of the like. I'd have to look closer to know, and my girlfriend seems to be getting rid of her iphone tomorrow so i won't have a chance to see what this looks like to know what to look for.
Hello, I have the same problem. Game crashes after around 2 days in-game. Here’s the log I found in my ipad. I hope you can help to fix this :( it frustrates me because when it crashes the day starts over.
54617562-D958-4423-BD4E-66EB79B95CF2.jpeg

4C440FBD-D59C-436D-96FA-A36D5B0A68B0.jpeg

A3BC9CF3-9B51-4FE5-B28F-97E7B3D65B96.jpeg

218AB367-6CBC-40FF-8917-DEF8FBCE0587.jpeg

ric

Cowpoke

Thank you!
Please can u upload your save game so we can investigate.