Solved [HELP] I paidfor the mobile game but can't install it.

aleks962298

Farmhand
I have 2 phones - Galaxy S9 (old) and S10+ (new). I bought the mobile Stardew valley from the S9 (because my SIM card was in my old phone and I only pay through my mobile operator). Then I decided to factory reset the phone so I can sell it. Before the reset I moved everything from the S9 to the S10 reinstalled every app and game but when I went to install Stardew valley it was like I didn't buy it (google play store wants from me to pay again to install the game on the new device). I'm logged in with the same account in google play store on both devices. I went to Account - Purchase history (in the play store on the S10) to confirm that the payment was successful and it was, I also got an email from Google and SMS from my mobile operator to confirm that. Also I can play the game on my old phone (don't know if that matters).
Is that normal or is it a bug and can you fix it or at least tell me what I have to do to install it on my new phone.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

aleks962298

Farmhand
It turns out that you have to wait at least a few hours to be able to download a recently purchased app on other devices.
Thank you for the quick responses.