HELP I NEEDA GO BACK ONE DAY

Sisibabe

Greenhorn
Hey guys, I know a lotta ppl had the similar issue with me, but mine is kinda different(I think?)

basically, I forgot to harvest my melons ( ´•̥ו̥` )
I use steam so I have everything saved in steam cloud, I followed every single instructions online to recover my save, but I don’t see anything called “saved files” or “saves” or “gameinfo” I opened steam cloud and saw my files there
16F21398-5EEC-44BA-B014-4DE00C8B8624.jpeg

The weird thing is I can’t delete my new file or rename my old save, I could only download them which doesn’t help with anything… I thought it’s mac’s problem so I tried using windows
And this is what appeared:
7170B151-1CF2-4DA5-8088-FAE299F23B80.jpeg

The content only contains some in game thing, also ignore the appdataroaming, I downloaded this from steam cloud and wanted to see what would happen. Nothing happened

please helpppp (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You look to be on windows. You can access your save file by:
1. pressing windows+r which will open a directory
2. Type %appdata% into this
3. find the stardew valley folder and enter it
4. find the saves folder and enter it

Inside here will be all your saves, to go back a day enter the folder for the file you want, then delete the file that has your name and a number (your seed) after it. Then, go to the file that has the same named followed by "_old" after the name. Renamed it, removing the _old part, nothing else.

Now when you open your game you will be back a day.

Sisibabe

Greenhorn

Inside here will be all your saves, to go back a day enter the folder for the file you want, then delete the file that has your name and a number (your seed) after it. Then, go to the file that has the same named followed by "_old" after the name. Renamed it, removing the _old part, nothing else.

OMG THANK U I LOVE U U SAVED MY LIFE

AidanBrown

Newcomer

Try checking your Steam Cloud sync settings and local save files directory. Make sure Steam Cloud is enabled for your game. If you have a backup, restore it manually. I needed help with my dissertation, so I decided to use https://www.topessaywriting.org/help-with-dissertation The service was excellent! The writer delivered a well-researched and well-written dissertation that met all of my requirements. The process was smooth, and the dissertation was delivered on time. The quality of the work was outstanding, and I’m very pleased with the results. This service really made a difference for me, and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing help with their dissertation.
Thank you so much.

Last edited: