HELP I NEEDA GO BACK ONE DAY

Sisibabe

Greenhorn
Hey guys, I know a lotta ppl had the similar issue with me, but mine is kinda different(I think?)

basically, I forgot to harvest my melons ( ´•̥ו̥` )
I use steam so I have everything saved in steam cloud, I followed every single instructions online to recover my save, but I don’t see anything called “saved files” or “saves” or “gameinfo” I opened steam cloud and saw my files there
16F21398-5EEC-44BA-B014-4DE00C8B8624.jpeg

The weird thing is I can’t delete my new file or rename my old save, I could only download them which doesn’t help with anything… I thought it’s mac’s problem so I tried using windows
And this is what appeared:
7170B151-1CF2-4DA5-8088-FAE299F23B80.jpeg

The content only contains some in game thing, also ignore the appdataroaming, I downloaded this from steam cloud and wanted to see what would happen. Nothing happened

please helpppp (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You look to be on windows. You can access your save file by:
1. pressing windows+r which will open a directory
2. Type %appdata% into this
3. find the stardew valley folder and enter it
4. find the saves folder and enter it

Inside here will be all your saves, to go back a day enter the folder for the file you want, then delete the file that has your name and a number (your seed) after it. Then, go to the file that has the same named followed by "_old" after the name. Renamed it, removing the _old part, nothing else.

Now when you open your game you will be back a day.

Sisibabe

Greenhorn
You look to be on windows. You can access your save file by:
1. pressing windows+r which will open a directory
2. Type %appdata% into this
3. find the stardew valley folder and enter it
4. find the saves folder and enter it

Inside here will be all your saves, to go back a day enter the folder for the file you want, then delete the file that has your name and a number (your seed) after it. Then, go to the file that has the same named followed by "_old" after the name. Renamed it, removing the _old part, nothing else.

Now when you open your game you will be back a day.
OMG THANK U I LOVE U U SAVED MY LIFE