PS4 [HELP] Help!! Need to now how to re receive a rarecrow

SIRDANKALOT

Newcomer
Craft master trophy couldn't pop for some reason even though i've crafted everything, yes everything except for the deluxecrow couldn't receive the recipe at the mail and i've come to the fact that it won't come until I have all rarecrows at the same time even though i've had them all before 1.4, and I think I need to have them all again to receive the recipe, im missing the bee like shaped one and I need to know how to re receive it or buy it if it's buyable or not to at least now if the recipe glitched or not, pls anything would be usefull at this point even a claim I can use anything, thankyou

Odin

Staff member
https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Scarecrow#Rarecrows lists all of them and how to get them. It sounds like they one you're talking about (#8) can be acquired through the night market. Some people have reported that they were unable to get it from there, if that happens to you, you can also get it by inviting someone to play with you and have them collect new copies of the museum rewards. Hope that helps!