Solved Help! Haley is stuck in my walls of my cabin!

ben44jamin

Greenhorn
I have been playing this save with my fiance for a little bit now and one morning she wakes up and sees that Haley (her spouse) is stuck in the wall of her cabin. verifying game files and resetting the game did nothing. We even tried reinstalling but to no avail. We would really appreciate some help on this!
20220413193942_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lew Zealand

Helper
That looks like the position that Haley is in when the day starts and she's still in her room, so I guess it's mislocating her way too far to the left. I simply do not know anything about how the game determines where to position your spouse at the start of the day, but I wonder if doing a house upgrade (thus putting everyone on a different Farmhouse map) could fix this. Another idea would be to move your Bed to a new location in the house, preferably far to one side or the other to maybe trigger a remap of Haley's position. I'll bet that doesn't help, though, but it might be worth a try.

But.

Really you have something special.

You've found the last known habitat of the elusive Flaxenrumped Lunaloo, or Golden Jelly, not seen since Lewis was a wee lad running around in short trousers, making Pyrite effigies of himself, and misplacing the various undergarments of his dolls action figures.

Below is a rare colorized stock image from this time long ago, leading some to argue that this Golden Jelly is really an artifact of the early hamfisted colorization process.

Unbelievers!

flaxenrump.jpg

FairyRing

Farmer
That looks like the position that Haley is in when the day starts and she's still in her room, so I guess it's mislocating her way too far to the left. I simply do not know anything about how the game determines where to position your spouse at the start of the day, but I wonder if doing a house upgrade (thus putting everyone on a different Farmhouse map) could fix this. Another idea would be to move your Bed to a new location in the house, preferably far to one side or the other to maybe trigger a remap of Haley's position. I'll bet that doesn't help, though, but it might be worth a try.

But.

Really you have something special.

You've found the last known habitat of the elusive Flaxenrumped Lunaloo, or Golden Jelly, not seen since Lewis was a wee lad running around in short trousers, making Pyrite effigies of himself, and misplacing the various undergarments of his dolls action figures.

Below is a rare colorized stock image from this time long ago, leading some to argue that this Golden Jelly is really an artifact of the early hamfisted colorization process.

Unbelievers!

View attachment 9352
Just wait and Lew will make it hilarious! I had a feeling you'd do something clever. Flaxenrumped Lunaloos😂🤣😂