PC [HELP] Ginger Island assets not loading

seofoams

Newcomer
I have quite a few mods (around 15) downloaded and they worked fine with the game up until I started to experience the 1.5 content. I'm unable to see any of the Ginger Island assets but can still interact with them (they show up in my inventory as either placeholder images or are invisible). The friend who I'm co-oping with is going fine with the game except she has about half the amount of mods that I do, so I suspect the issue stems from there, though I'm not entirely sure. The game is still playable, but a bit frustrating since I keep bumping into invisible obstacles. Does anyone have any idea what could be up with my game? Is it possibly related to my game version or the mods?

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
You'll need to start with a SMAPI log -- just follow the instructions on that site to find, upload, and link the parsed version of it! A log from both host and client would be best. (Since this issue is with a modded game, it will most likely be moved to the modding support subforum unless you can determine that it happens on a fresh save without any mods installed :) )

You should really have the same set of mods in co-op to eliminate any potential issues from mis-match.