PC [HELP] Game file lost with windows blue screen error

Mecha

Newcomer
Was playing multi when all of a sudden my computer shut the game down and popped up a Windows blue screen error, I couldnt read the error as the words were shifted. The computer started back up again, opened steam and stardew BUT the game file on mine and my hubbys computer is GONE! If I go into files on my computer it still has that farm there but anytime I go into steam, stardew its not there... I have no idea how to fix this. Please help.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Was playing multi when all of a sudden my computer shut the game down and popped up a Windows blue screen error, I couldnt read the error as the words were shifted. The computer started back up again, opened steam and stardew BUT the game file on mine and my hubbys computer is GONE! If I go into files on my computer it still has that farm there but anytime I go into steam, stardew its not there... I have no idea how to fix this. Please help.
Hi, do you use any mods?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
  1. When you are in game you don't see any save files, right?
  2. Do you still have files in the save folder?
Code:
Disk:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves
If yes, make a backup of yours farmer folder and then try to rename old save files(they are inside farmer folder) to actual one
example FamerName_1234567890_old to FamerName_1234567890
after that load the game and check if save is available

If you just lost stardewvalley game files you need to redownload the game or verify files

Last edited:

Mecha

Newcomer
  1. When you are in game you don't see any save files, right?
  2. Do you still have files in the save folder?
Code:
Disk:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves
If yes, make a backup of yours farmer folder and then try to rename old save files(they are inside farmer folder) to actual one
example FamerName_1234567890_old to FamerName_1234567890
after that load the game and check if save is available
No the game file that we were playing is gone. If i go into my computer i can find the file its just not in game at all
I did verify files nothing came up

Last edited: