PC [HELP] Game crashing while loading save file

Isolda77

Newcomer
Hello guys,
please, can you help me? (sorry for my English)

1. So, when I turned to the game (after a longer time) and wanted to load my character, the game fell.
2. In a folder (Appdata > Roaming > StardewValley = was created a new folder "ErrorLogs".
3. In ErrorLogs is a document with "name-number-another number"
4. And here is this text:
(btw "Kurník" word is "henhouse" in my language)

InnerException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Buildings\Kurník.xnb". File not found.
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
Stack Trace: v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
v StardewValley.Buildings.Building.load()
v StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations(List`1 gamelocations)
v StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__d.MoveNext()
v StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time)
v StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
v System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
v System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
v System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
v System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
v System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
v Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
v StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

Could you zip up, and upload your save here. Location info if needed: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Finding_save_files

The error is slightly different from what I saw on another user. But, you mentioned that "Kurník" was a word from your language; so it sounds like it might be a bug due to using an unofficial translation.
If it is, then the save will have to be translated by hand in order to be playable without the old translation mods.