PC [HELP] Game crashed and restarted back to first day

Summersyd04

Newcomer
I was playing with a friend and we were near the end of fall year 1 when the game decided to crash. I opened it back up only to see that all the work on the farm was gone but I still had my upgraded house, relationships and achievements/money. I'm not sure how to restore it back, if anyone has anything I could try please let me know! I play on PC

hiihyunjin

Greenhorn
this just happened to me! so youre gonna wanna look up “%AppData%” in file explorer, and find the stardew valley folder. open saves, and it should have every save titled like “[farm name/character name, either one appears][bunch of numbers]”, click the one that reset to day one, and youre gonna see a file that says “SaveGameInfo” and “SaveGameInfo_old”. what i did was i deleted the first one, and renamed “SaveGameInfo_old” to “SaveGameInfo”. there will also be two files with the farm name/character name and one will have old at the end. delete the one without old and rename the one with old so it doesnt have it anymore. i hope this helps!

Summersyd04

Newcomer
this just happened to me! so youre gonna wanna look up “%AppData%” in file explorer, and find the stardew valley folder. open saves, and it should have every save titled like “[farm name/character name, either one appears][bunch of numbers]”, click the one that reset to day one, and youre gonna see a file that says “SaveGameInfo” and “SaveGameInfo_old”. what i did was i deleted the first one, and renamed “SaveGameInfo_old” to “SaveGameInfo”. there will also be two files with the farm name/character name and one will have old at the end. delete the one without old and rename the one with old so it doesnt have it anymore. i hope this helps!
When I opened the game up it showed as back to normal but when I loaded the game up it still had everything set to spring one, anything else I need to do ?

bobkitty121

Newcomer
Thank you for the suggestion anyways :)! I've heard people have issues with co-op so Im thinking the server may be down!
Hi! Please answer! I just lost my world of 4 years with a lot of progress because I started a co op with it. I joined the world and it said day 1 year one and I had all my money but nothing on my farm was saved. I don't know what to do. Have you found a solution? I have back up files, I just have no idea how to use them. Did you figure anything out?