PC [HELP] Game Crash (PC Multiplayer Online)

hamisakiss

Greenhorn
Have you or your friends downloaded any mods? If so, that's probably the case. You and your friends should remove mods and see if that fixes it.
Also make sure that you or your friends haven't done anything that could cause a crash. (Like too many items on the farm)

hamisakiss

Greenhorn
It could also be your PC or the source you're playing from. (Steam, HumbleBundle, GOG)
If removing the mods didn't help, check if there's any issues with your PC or the source you're playing from. (Like system/software updates, storage, etc.)

Kyojib_18

Newcomer
It could also be your PC or the source you're playing from. (Steam, HumbleBundle, GOG)
If removing the mods didn't help, check if there's any issues with your PC or the source you're playing from. (Like system/software updates, storage, etc.)
Yes, we downloaded mods but we don't use them. We play on vanilla.
And my drivers are up-to-date.
I use discord's overlay and don't play with vsync on bcs of input lag, don't know if could be this but....who knows.

hamisakiss

Greenhorn
Yes, we downloaded mods but we don't use them. We play on vanilla.
And my drivers are up-to-date.
I use discord's overlay and don't play with vsync on bcs of input lag, don't know if could be this but....who knows.
I'm not sure what the problem could be if you have those in check, but I'll look around and see if I find something.