Mobile [HELP] Feeding fish

Crfreeland

Greenhorn
Hi all,
Love the game. Love that it's on mobile. I have noticed one issue and perhaps it's been addressed or there is a trick that I have not found or read in a help blog somewhere.
First off I should say I am using an android/samsung. My problem is there are certain times when I go to feed my fish in my fish pond and they ask for either a sap or pine cone. And when I go to feed them, the grid comes up to plant the seed. I am not able to throw the seeds into the pond like I can with bug meat or other fish food requests.
Is there a way to get around this issue? So far I've just taken them out and out in a new species. It just happened again with the Bream fish and it wanted 3 pinecones but I could not toss them in. So i just pulled them out and out in another species and decided to do some web searching for some help. I haven't noticed an FAQ or found a blog yet with answers. I hope there is a trick or an update to fix this.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kohlrak

Farmhand
Hi all,
Love the game. Love that it's on mobile. I have noticed one issue and perhaps it's been addressed or there is a trick that I have not found or read in a help blog somewhere.
First off I should say I am using an android/samsung. My problem is there are certain times when I go to feed my fish in my fish pond and they ask for either a sap or pine cone. And when I go to feed them, the grid comes up to plant the seed. I am not able to throw the seeds into the pond like I can with bug meat or other fish food requests.
Is there a way to get around this issue? So far I've just taken them out and out in a new species. It just happened again with the Bream fish and it wanted 3 pinecones but I could not toss them in. So i just pulled them out and out in another species and decided to do some web searching for some help. I haven't noticed an FAQ or found a blog yet with answers. I hope there is a trick or an update to fix this.
Thanks
Could you zip the save and upload it, here? I have android but i haven't played since the fish pond update, so it'd take me a while to get one and end up in that scenario, too.

Char Ao

Newcomer
Hi all,
Thanks
Hey there, I know it's bit too late but I think double tapping the pond is the way to go.