Windows [HELP] Dropped FPS

IcyNightMedic

Greenhorn
Each time I open the game, it takes a while till it finally opens (about 20-30 minutes) and when it opens, all seems fine until the menu comes around. Just clicking on the basic paths gives me a lag spike that may freeze my screen from 1-10 seconds in length or when something load, it takes about half a minute. Switching between clothe items when starting a new game, skin, the colours, or pants, all seems to give that same 1-10 second lag spike. Not sure if my old laptop is going to die soon, or if there's something wrong with the game that is causing the constant strange spikes. Once in game (after waiting about 10 minutes or so) anything that deals with a click freezes the game for a seconds just like the main menu or customisation screen. If there is any way to fix this, I'd like to hear because I can't seem to find a situation that'll possibly work.
I should say that this happens on non-modded and modded. Runs smooth for pretty much anything else, walking is fine or chatting with the NPC's. Its just anything that involves a click or change in the area.

Last edited by a moderator: