iOS [HELP] Crashing Issue

.:.TOHN.:.

Greenhorn
The Stardew Valley app keeps crashing before I can make it past the “Chucklefish” screen. Unfortunately, it has been like this for the past few months, so it isn’t something time can fix for me. There is only one way I can think of fixing it, which is deleting the app. However, I’d rather not delete it and lose my save file. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Odin

Staff member
Hi, can you provide some details about the device and iOS version that you're on? You can find this out by opening Settings and going to General -> About. "Software Version" and "Model Name" are the two important ones.

.:.TOHN.:.

Greenhorn
Hi, can you provide some details about the device and iOS version that you're on? You can find this out by opening Settings and going to General -> About. "Software Version" and "Model Name" are the two important ones.
The model name is iPad (5th generation) and software version is 12.2. I have a feeling it’s because of the software version, but as it wont allow me to update it, I’m not sure.
Added detail, it was working fine until it crashed once. Ever since the crash, it’s been booting me out.

Last edited: