PS4 [HELP] 'Craft Master' achievement not popping?

Nexilva

Newcomer
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone else on PS4 atm has theissue that Craft Master is not popping?
I just played an extra year in game to get the last rarecrow so I could craft the deluxe scarecrow, because that was the only thing according to the wiki I could've missed, and still nothing. To the best of my lknowledge there's no save checker for PS4 saves, but i've gone through and manually ticked everything off in a list twice, and even had my housemate check it incase i'd just been playing too long.

Everything is crafted, but the achievement hasn't popped.
If anyone has any solutions, or even calming words at this point, i'd be very grateful to hear them

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Have you crafted an ancient seed artifact into plantable seeds? That was one of the last ones I had to do as it requires finding a second ancient seed artifact.

Aine

Planter
There is a new setting in the game that actually say how many of the item you have crafted, it works with cooking and crafting. Go to game settings and activate "Show Advanced Crafting Information". Also, there are new crafting itens in the 1.4 version, can be this.