PC [HELP] Co-Op on Dual Monitor / Keyboard and Gamepad designation

Storyteller27

Newcomer
Hi!
I hope this is the correct category (not sure if Game Suggestions is more fitting, but it's a technical question, after all). So far I have played with the SplitScreen mod which worked perfect for a dual-monitor setup. However, with the newest update there are several issues:
1) Co-Op seems to be meant for a single monitor. When I pull it across both monitors, the UI is rather small (see attachment) and can't be increased beyond this level (resolution on both monitors is 1440p).
2) The placement of players can't be changed - for us, Player 2 was always left, Player 1 on the right. Now, it's fixed the other way around.
3) Only Player 1 can play with keyboard and Player 2 with controller. Same as with 2), P1 always uses controller and P2 the keyboard.

Thank you for the help.

Is there a workaround or anything similar? My only idea at the moment would be to set up a second Steam account and hook up a laptop to the second monitor to make it play as before, which would be quite a hassle having to unplug the PC and laptop constantly :(

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
2) The placement of players can't be changed - for us, Player 2 was always left, Player 1 on the right. Now, it's fixed the other way around.
I'm not sure on the other things, but I know currently this can't be changed. It would certainly be good to see this added!