Android [HELP] cell change

Yannelys

Newcomer
It helps to be able to load my previous game on my new cell phone and tried to pass the file, but when I start the game, the game does not come out when I download it, it seemed to me a message saying that accepting permission to read and write to external storage But I don't know how to do that.

español
ayuda a poder cargar mi partida anterior en mi nuevo celular e intentado con pasar el archivo pero cuando inicio el juego no me sale la partida al momento que lo descargue me pareció un mensaje que decía que aceptar el permiso para leer y escribir en el almacenamiento externo pero no se como hacer eso.

tommybob

Planter
If you are transfering from PC to Android, please ensure you follow the steps here

Alesita

Newcomer
It helps to be able to load my previous game on my new cell phone and tried to pass the file, but when I start the game, the game does not come out when I download it, it seemed to me a message saying that accepting permission to read and write to external storage But I don't know how to do that.

español
ayuda a poder cargar mi partida anterior en mi nuevo celular e intentado con pasar el archivo pero cuando inicio el juego no me sale la partida al momento que lo descargue me pareció un mensaje que decía que aceptar el permiso para leer y escribir en el almacenamiento externo pero no se como hacer eso.
I have the same problem!
Español:tengo el mismo problema.