Solved HELP, Can't get Sam to ask for baby

Krystal

Tiller
I am married to Sam in one of my save files. I have been married to him for a long time and he has not asked me if I wanted a child. How do I get babies?

FairyRing

Farmer
I am not certain but maybe put out a crib or a kids bed? I don't want kids in game and NEVER put these things out and Abigail hasn't asked for kids yet. My thinking is the furniture triggers them asking.

Krystal

Tiller
I am not certain but maybe put out a crib or a kids bed? I don't want kids in game and NEVER put these things out and Abigail hasn't asked for kids yet. My thinking is the furniture triggers them asking.
So I checked and it seems the crib came with the house upgrade when I got it a long time ago as I never bought a crib from Robin but there is one and two child beds. Interesting.

Krystal

Tiller
Update: After multiple months of gameplay, Sam finally asked me for a child, twice. Really hope it doesn't take that long in the future.

FairyRing

Farmer
Update: After multiple months of gameplay, Sam finally asked me for a child, twice. Really hope it doesn't take that long in the future.
I don't think it will. I hope it doesn't. I wonder if it's random when they ask or if it can be triggered...