Issue Help! can not load new day!

Brimbane

Farmhand
The crash you are getting originates from StardewValley.Game1.warpCharacter, so my guess would be one of your mods has to do with warping/teleporting and is responsible for this crash. I have had similar problems recently, but they were due to the "Quick Sell" mod.

Also, please note that you have quite a few of unrevolved SMAPI errors according to your log file.
Plus: PyTK can make your game quite unstable as far as I have read. Latest version you can download is considered outdated and is known to cause problems like yours. An update/fix is currently not available. My suggestion is to deactivate it (by putting a "." in front of its name in your mod folder) to see what happens afterwards. (All your mods depending on it will stop working then, though.)

The crash you are getting originates from StardewValley.Game1.warpCharacter, so my guess would be one of your mods has to do with warping/teleporting and is responsible for this crash. I have had similar problems recently, but they were due to the "Quick Sell" mod.

Also, please note that you have quite a few of unrevolved SMAPI errors according to your log file.
Plus: PyTK can make your game quite unstable as far as I have read. Latest version you can download is considered outdated and is known to cause problems like yours. An update/fix is currently not available. My suggestion is to deactivate it (by putting a "." in front of its name in your mod folder) to see what happens afterwards. (All your mods depending on it will stop working then, though.)
Thank you for responding! Is there any idea when that will be updated?

Brimbane

Farmhand
No idea at all, don't even know if anybody is working on it at the moment. TBH I have never been using it by myself. Your best bet is to watch the unofficial mod updates thread closely, maybe someone will eventually make it work properly again.