PC [HELP] Can I play online coop with the coop character created in local coop?

Fran910

Newcomer
Hi, so we've been playing split screen coop with my gf the last few days we have a game with 50+ hours in it. Now for various reasons we can't play split screen but we can play online coop. So I have a question, is the secondary character available to play when I use my local coop world in online coop? What I mean is, can my girlfriend play with the character we created on our local coop when she connects online? Because the game let's me create kind of a copy of the world, and my gf hasn't bought the game yet, and only wants to play coop, this means we can't try this out.

Do you know if she can do it? If not and if you have a joystick and a friend who owns the game, could you test it out? Like create a world activate coop, create a character and try that world online

Thank you very much

Ps: the reason I can't try it myself is because my gf doesn't have the game and won't buy it unless she gets to keep the character, because she'll only play with me, not alone. and i don't have any other friend who has it so I can try this