hungryxfarmer

Newcomer
I’m having a problem with my game where I can’t open a certain save slot.
I’m playing the ios version on the iPad Air 2 2016. At first I couldn’t open the app at all, I would see the splash screen but then it would crash, so I made a backup of the save game, deleted the app and then redownloaded it. I read someone who had a similar problem to this (whose steps I followed) and they create a new save game in the app as did I. I skipped the tutorial and made it throught the first night just to make sure it was working.

After that, I put the other save game files (the one that won’t open) back into stardew. The app opens fine as usual and I can see both save game slots looking as I would expect it to, but when I try to lauch the save with over 150 hours, the app crashes to the start screen.

I‘m not sure if the files are corrupt or if it’s a different problem?
I’ve tried working through the missing/ corrupt save files troubleshooting page on here but it hasn’t seemed to change anything for me.
I’ve also tried to see if there was anyone else with the same or a similar problem as me but haven’t been able to.
I put a zipped version of the save game that I backed up up below. If anyone is able to take a look and let me know why this might be happening or what I can do to fix it, if anything that would be amazing :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fruitygummies

Newcomer
it’s been at least 2 years and i have the exact same problem. there are no replies from this comment, is there any way we can fix the problem?