PS4 [HELP] Can’t join multiplayer

Hipskips

Greenhorn
Hi, my friends and I have been trying to start a co-op together however we keep getting error when joining whoever is host. It’s only happening to me and another friend who have a ps5. We’ve tried having someone else host, but after one of us joins the other, the other can’t. Basically we can join each other but as soon as one of us joins the other can’t and gets error.

Hipskips

Greenhorn
Hi, my friends and I have been trying to start a co-op together however we keep getting error when joining whoever is host. It’s only happening to me and another friend who have a ps5. We’ve tried having someone else host, but after one of us joins the other, the other can’t. Basically we can join each other but as soon as one of us joins the other can’t and gets error.
To add, my friend with the ps5 can’t join me nor I them. If one of us are on a farm then the other can’t join. Doesn’t matter if we aren’t the hosts

Hipskips

Greenhorn
So, through the list the only thing that comes close is nat type. I can connect to my friend with the ps4, but my other friend who is trying to join can’t with his ps5 if I am hosting or if I have joined the hosted map. Basically if I am on the server he can’t join and if he is on the server I can’t join

I am giving you some idea of how to fix the problem.
Let me know if it works.

CA admitted that there was a bug on Feb 1, 2020. –suggested inviting them directly.
I hope all 3 of you are properly updated in order to get invite.
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 6.40.18 PM.png

Also, others who had difficulty with PS4 claimed that they have fixed the issue by inviting.

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 6.44.30 PM.png

Hipskips

Greenhorn
We tried inviting and it didn’t work sadly:/ kept getting error. It’s just between the friend who has the ps5 and I who also has it. The one with a ps4 has no problem for some reason

With other games we can co-op it just happening with stardew
I am truly sorry.
I guess I have reached my limit.
Hopefully, someone can help you to stay together.
Or wait for CA and his team to update the co-op between PS4- PS5.

We tried inviting and it didn’t work sadly:/ kept getting error. It’s just between the friend who has the ps5 and I who also has it. The one with a ps4 has no problem for some reason
One more thing could you screenshot the error. –if possible.
What does the error say?

I could join the ps4 user and so could my friend. But my friend and I who own ps5's can't join each other or a game that each other are on
Have you read my last message?
It works on another person and his friend.
Unfortunately, I don't understand why there is an error.
I am genuinely sorry.