Windows [HELP] Can’t find my save game!!

DovahHatake

Newcomer
So I’m very new to Stardew Valley and I just got the game like a week ago. But I got to summer, have a coop and silo, have decorated my farm and have worked hard on the community center.(ive watched a lot of videos!) and I have been working on relationships with the residents. Ive been playing for a week straight whenever I can but when I got on the morning my save was not on the load menu. Now I looked it up and I did everything it says. My save is in backup saves but I have done everything it says to do, like copy the SaveGameInfo and put it in the file of your save. Restarted my computer, restart steam and so on. It says it a corrupt file and I’m just struggling on what to do. Because I’ve worked very hard on my farm and save even though I just started and I don’t want to start over.. please help me!

Jillyjop

Newcomer
I had to reset my phone due but after reinstalling Star Dew Valley I was gutted that I had lost 2 in-game years, including a massive amount of progress and produce. I can't understand this, as it went back to the same season and date but two years earlier.Can anyone advise me on this please.