PC [HELP] BT disconnects and game freezes at the same time

JohnnyGui

Newcomer
Hello all!

For some reason during co-op gameplay, my bluetooth controllers got disconnected all of a sudden along with a simultaneous freeze of the game (Windows gave a pop-up saying the game is not responding).
I have no clue whether the game freezing caused the BT disconnection or vice versa.

Did anyone else experience this before?

Last edited by a moderator:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hello all!

For some reason during co-op gameplay, my bluetooth controllers got disconnected all of a sudden along with a simultaneous freeze of the game (Windows gave a pop-up saying the game is not responding).
I have no clue whether the game freezing caused the BT disconnection or vice versa.

Did anyone else experience this before?
Most likely vice versa. The game doesn't like it when the devices currently in use in the game turn off during the gameplay.

JohnnyGui

Newcomer
Most likely vice versa. The game doesn't like it when the devices currently in use in the game turn off during the gameplay.
Thanks for the fast reply. Did you experience anything similar regarding BT devices disconnecting when playing Stardew Valley?

JohnnyGui

Newcomer
I'm also having an issue where an unexpected disconnection of a Bluetooth controller crashes the game, I've posted a bug report here about it too.
I saw your thread. I don't seem to have that alert box you're encountering. The game just freezes and I need to force quit it.

I have contacted Concerned Ape on discord and he is aware of the issue. A patch will be released within the next months that would probably fix it

Last edited: