Solved [HELP] Achievement Money?

pururin

Newcomer
Hi all. I've only been playing for a week so I'm not sure if this is a Steam problem or a general problem, but so far I've earned the Green Horn and Cowpoke achievements. The first is supposed to be 15k and the second 50k but I only got 5k for the first one and not even that much the second time around(I just got it maybe 10 minutes ago). Has the amount we're supposed to get changed or is this a glitch?

imnvs

Local Legend
Um, you don't get anything for the achievements besides the achievement. Are you looking at your current cash or possibly your income for that day?

pururin

Newcomer
Um, you don't get anything for the achievements besides the achievement. Are you looking at your current cash or possibly your income for that day?
hunh..could be? With the first achievement I got 5k though? And when I looked up the achievements online, the article I read said you got money for them.

pururin

Newcomer
Okie-doke, I looked it up again and found out I just misunderstood a lot. I'd like to say my *sleep addled brain did it.....but in this case I might just be an idiot lol. I'm going to delete this embarrassment, but I wanted to say thank you for replying first~!

imnvs

Local Legend
Okie-doke, I looked it up again and found out I just misunderstood a lot. I'd like to say my *sleep addled brain did it.....but in this case I might just be an idiot lol. I'm going to delete this embarrassment, but I wanted to say thank you for replying first~!
You're welcome. ☺ Also, you needn't delete. I'm sure someone else'll make the mistake too and this thread'll give them the answer they need.