iOS [HELP] 7 year old's game on iOs

Beelzebubble1

Newcomer
My daughter has been playing a bunch and has been trying to be tidy by keeping things in chests (she doesn't have a bigger backpack or anything to help with space). She put all her tools in her chests and went to bed. When she woke up in the morning, trees had sprouted and are blocking her on the porch. She has no tools to fix it because they are in the chest. I thought maybe I could download an item spawner and spawn an axe for her, but I can't seem to figure that out on mobile. Then I thought maybe I could go back a save. I can't figure that out either. I usually play on my computer, so this is out of my area of expertise.

Please help. She's just so upset.

Ereo

Helper
Apple does not support mods on iphone, but you should be able to go back one day.

I actually think that should work from menu, at least it does on Android. Open the options tab on the menu and there should be a button to swap to previous save.

In case that doesn't work on iPhone, here are instructions on how to find save files:

Once you've found them, you can replace the file with the _old version like on PC.

Please copy the file to a save location first so you have a back up if anything goes wrong :)