PC [HELP] Глючит/фризит игра. The game glitches like hell.

Jungkook

Greenhorn
RUS: Доброго времени суток, уважаемая техническая поддержка. Я столкнулся с какой проблемой, что зависает Stardew Valley каждые 5-10 секунд. Характеристики компьютера соответствуют минимальным требованиям игры. Помогите, пожалуйста.
ENG: Good afternoon, dear technical support. I ran into some problem that Stardew Valley freezes every 5-10 seconds. The characteristics of the computer meet the minimum requirements of the game. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geoman265

Tiller
RUS: Доброго времени суток, уважаемая техническая поддержка. Я столкнулся с какой проблемой, что зависает Stardew Valley каждые 5-10 секунд. Характеристики компьютера соответствуют минимальным требованиям игры. Помогите, пожалуйста.
ENG: Good afternoon, dear technical support. I ran into some problem that Stardew Valley freezes every 5-10 seconds. The characteristics of the computer meet the minimum requirements of the game. Please help me.
Does it happen whenever you are doing a specific action, or does it just happen randomly?

Jungkook

Greenhorn
I'm not sure accidentally is the correct answer to the question asked...

So, just to be clear, you are not noticing any sort of pattern to this behavior?
Sorry, I'm just from Ukraine and don't really understand English. Therefore, I use a translator.

imnvs

Local Legend
Sorry, I'm just from Ukraine and don't really understand English. Therefore, I use a translator.
Honestly, I understand. I've had to do customer/tech support using only computer translators. It can be difficult. That is party why I would like to make sure I understand what you're trying to say.

The freezing behavior, you see no pattern to it?

Jungkook

Greenhorn
Honestly, I understand. I've had to do customer/tech support using only computer translators. It can be difficult. That is party why I would like to make sure I understand what you're trying to say.

The freezing behavior, you see no pattern to it?
I don't even know. The game just freezes every 5-7 seconds.