easybakegirl

Greenhorn
Hey y'all! Southern gal living in the Mitten. I grew up playing Harvest Moon and saw Stardew Valley featured on a snapchat story. I recognized it as soon as I saw it. I'm slowly making it through my first year and so thankful to learn from others. I suck at fishing in the game but am so happy to bring my love of foraging IRL to the Valley.

Uncle Giggy

Greenhorn
I used to hate fishing with a passion and avoided it as much as possible... lol Now it's one of my favorite things to do!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome! I think everyone here has already talked about fishing, so I hope you enjoy your time on the forums :)

tommybob

Planter
I'm new to the game and I'm having a hard time trying to reel in fish. Do you have any tips?
Take it slow, make small changes rather than holding it down for long periods.

Buy the training rod from Willy which can help.

Practice makes perfect though, it just takes time to get used to.

G'day to ya! And welcome to the forums! Joining here might help you find other tips and that for the game, as you're still in your first year after all. Enjoy!

Belethine

Greenhorn
Hello and welcome! I grew up playing Harvest Moon too :smile:. I always wanted to play something like that again, so I was very excited when I got Stardew Valley. I get reeeally carried away with this type of games xD.