Hello.

berndzwieback

Greenhorn
As I am not familiar with using forums I'm kinda even new to this lol
So I decided to join this forum as I started playing SDV again and began to get more into the core of the game. I realized what of a beginner I am.
I'm a girl from germany so english isn't my first language as you may noticed haha.

For now I am at Spring Year 2 in SDV and haven't even got the community center done but I appreciate my two chickens Gerda and the one I forgot the name of.
I am a pc gamer but I also own a switch and 2 different nintendo ds gens. I play online shooters on my playstation but i also love playing bingo on roblox with my friends. Which sounds funny and it is. I once sat 4 hours in roblox playing bingo.
I'm active in a switch game called Fashion Dreamer and I bought ACNH just to play it for one week and then never touch it again. I also play Just Dance which is my nemesis, cause I'm not a dancer at all. My currently most played game is Miitopia, I'm grinding really hard ngl.
As for now this is all. Maybe you noticed I am someone who can't focus on just one game lol
I'd be glad to meet new people and maybe play some games with u guys. I've got discord, so we could add each other and play together. I'm a talkable person even though my english isn't the best. Thank you for reading.

AugustErnser

Greenhorn
As I am not familiar with using forums I'm kinda even new to this lol
So I decided to join this forum as I started playing SDV again and began to get more into the core of the game. I realized what of a beginner I am.
I'm a girl from germany so english isn't my first language as you may noticed haha.

For now I am at Spring Year 2 in SDV and haven't even got the community center done but I appreciate my two chickens Gerda and the one I forgot the name of.
I am a pc gamer but I also own a switch and 2 different nintendo ds gens. I play online shooters on my playstation but i also love playing bingo on roblox with my friends. Which sounds funny and it is. I once sat 4 hours in roblox playing bingo.
I'm active in a switch game called Fashion Dreamer and I bought ACNH just to play it for one week and then never touch it again. I also play Just Dance which is my nemesis, cause I'm not a dancer at all. My currently most played game is Miitopia, I'm grinding really hard ngl.
As for now this is all. Maybe you noticed I am someone who can't focus on just one game lol
I'd be glad to meet new people and maybe play some games with u guys. I've got discord, so we could add each other and play together. I'm a talkable person even though my english isn't the best. Thank you for reading.
Welcome :)

Hello there! It's great to see you here! As someone who also struggles with focusing on one game, is there something that will consistently grab your attention when a new game comes out? Speaking for myself, a lot of times it's a good story that causes me to move on to something else. However, there are times when it's simply the "new and shiny" effect :grin::grin: