PC Hello, Let's Play Together?

GlitterSockFish

Sodbuster
I'm Q (They/Them, 19) and I'd like to have at least one person who plays Stardew with me occasionally. All my current friends don't have the interest or time thus I play alone very often.

I've enjoyed both the Vanilla game on Switch and *Modded on PC, but would be willing to play Vanilla on PC, too (I'm pretty sure I know how to do it).

Note: I'm disabled and specifically autistic, so I may not be as productive as possible. I need more time to think and sometimes I'll need to just take a break. I don't know if I'll be able to VC well because I need to use my AAC (text to speech basically) alot.

I'm not pitching this very well, huh. Either way, my discord is @QHC #0028 if you'd like to see if we'd be able to play together happily.

{Edit: *I can compile the list of mods I use obviously, just let me know }

Last edited:

GlitterSockFish

Sodbuster
I don't really play mp, but considering that I don't enjoy vcs, what would you reccomend as an alternative?
I mean, it is possible to chat in-game and also message via Discord. It would result in less productivity but the point is to enjoy company at the same time. It's also possible to simply play without chatting, done that a bunch actually.