Hello have a most happy of the days

I am new created the account but never gave an intro.

Favorite food : tofu and mushroom burrito
Favorite Drink: Ginger Ale (diet)
favorite band: Culture Club
Favorite movie: Origin: Spirits of the past
Pets: Opal betta(Asta) and dwarf clawed frog (Henry)
Favorite book: Micheal Chriton's Next

Ok I am married have two kids. My wife and daughter both play stardew. Other than that I look like an ogre and love to make others laugh. I may have social anxiety but as long as everyone is having a good time I can feel happy knowing they are.

Welcome Zen!

I hadn't heard of this one and had to look it up! It looks interesting, have you seen a lot of anime movies?
Yeah, I watch a few. Been watching anime ever since I first watched Dominion Tank police.........not exactly the best anime for a 6 year old but it's still great. *"Keep Your Body Moving" plays in the back ground

Also of anyone gets a chance watch Rock N Rule and the movie Wizards. They are some fine pieces of no Japanese animation.

Odin

Staff member
Yeah, I watch a few. Been watching anime ever since I first watched Dominion Tank police.........not exactly the best anime for a 6 year old but it's still great. *"Keep Your Body Moving" plays in the back ground
Nice! Have you seen Princess Mononoke? That's one I really like.

If you like mononoke you might like naissica and the valley of the wind. It's done by the Studio Ghibli film group. Most of their content is very good (Not a fan of earwig). A couple of others I could recommend is Wolf Children and Yona of the Red Dawn