Hello Gamers!

abzkelly

Farmhand
I've been playing Stardew since May 2020, and it was my first game I ever purchased on Steam. Remembering now, I played it on mobile before that for I don't know how long!

At this point I have...

Peggy on the Pog Farm on my phone
[*] Day 11 of Spring, Year 2
[*] Completed Joja
[*]
Hilltop Farm
[*] Girlfriend: Abigail

Lady
on the Bee's Farm on my switch :stardrop:
[*] Day 22 of Spring, Year 2
[*] Awaiting Red Cabbage for Community Centre
[*] Standard Farm
[*] Spouse: Penny
(I love giving her artifacts)

Lucia
on the Loose Moose Farm on my switch :stardrop:
[*] Day 15 of Summer, Year 1
[*] Forest Farm
[*]
Restrictions: No shopping at Joja or Pierre's

Abbey on Da Farm on my PC
[*] Day 3 of Spring, Year 3
[*] Community Centre Completed
[*] Riverland Farm
[*] Made it to Ginger Island
[*] A co-op farm with my partner

Pond
on OnlyFish Farm on my PC :stardrop:
[*] Day 26 of Winter, Year 2
[*] Community Centre Completed
[*] Beach Farm
(only 8 fish ponds... need more)
[*] Made it to Ginger Island
[*] Spouse: Sebastian
(after romancing every eligible bachelor/bachelorette)

Jojo on Jam Jarto Farm on my PC :stardrop:
[*] Day 20 of Spring, Year 1
[*]
Aim to do Joja Run for Steam Achievement
[*] Four Corners Farm
[*] Restrictions:
No shopping at Pierre's (already messed up and got strawberry seeds at the festival lol)
[*] 5 hearts with Haley
(I got a coconut from the wandering trader before her birthday!)

And not counting 7 more abandoned co-op or other saves. I placed stardrops beside the ones I am playing most now.

I love this game so much!
I look forward to checking out the forum as I start to do more challenge runs and try out mods more. I have dabbled with expanded and ridgeside with my partner but need to do a solo save, but I also still need to achieve perfection!
I also love watching Stardew videos (100 days, Perfection Randomizer, etc) so I hope to one day make my own videos too. :junicheer:

Thank you CA for making my fave game ever :ca:
Excited for the 1.6 update!

Welcome to the forums!

Love how you've covered all different possibilites in all of your saves! I'm such a creature of habit and do the same each time - marry Shane, have 2 kids, grow heaps of crops, lose patience with Ginger Island (even though I really want to give it a go). Looking to branch out a bit this time with decorating eveything nicely and focussing on cash crops.

What's your favourite farm type?

Having used it for my current main save, I love the Beach farm! It definitely curbs how much money I can make through farming, but It makes me appreciate Ginger Island so much more when I get there.
The beach has great vibes and I love the shipping crates that wash up!
I love that great beachy vibe too, it's so refreshing. I've never played the beach farm but I can imagine the crates washing up would be fun.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Having used it for my current main save, I love the Beach farm! It definitely curbs how much money I can make through farming, but It makes me appreciate Ginger Island so much more when I get there.
The beach has great vibes and I love the shipping crates that wash up!
Vibes.

Yes that's the Beach farm in a single word. Perfectly chosen! Such a wonderful vibe and the best part of that vibe is: you can only Sprinkle a small part of it so just don't even plant much. Take it eeeeeeaasy. It's the Beach, people! The map even hides the little farmland away from eyes that might misinterpret what the Beach's all about. Now that's proper design.

Plant some Grass, make a Barn and Coop, get a few animals. Animals eat Grass, you pet animals, you sell their animaly stuff when you get around to it. Maybe, if you wake from that afternoon nap.

Supachill.

abzkelly

Farmhand
Plant some Grass, make a Barn and Coop, get a few animals. Animals eat Grass, you pet animals, you sell their animaly stuff when you get around to it. Maybe, if you wake from that afternoon nap.
Exaaaactly, I have two barns and one coop so far, and I use a ton of the space so my pigs can wander around! Plus the fish ponds - gotta keep up the water imagery for the beach vibe. I'm thinking of making the layout look like a little fishers paradise and portside town :blush: :junicheer:

Njin

Planter
hiya.. I gotta bunch of farms to, so many times i got to fall of year 1 and started over. My main farm is year 20. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it.. welcome to the forum:)