Hello from a newbie.

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Hi, I'm a first time player of Stardew Valley. I'm Laurus, but you can call me Laurel or Laurie (This isn't my real name, I just have a weird obsession with laurel trees). I don't expect many people to reply to this thread. What drew me in to this game was because of all the youtube videos I've seen on it, I didn't expect to find a game so rich in content when I first started playing it about a week ago. :smile: I'm not very far in but I'm having fun with it.

purrfeccat

Sodbuster
Hi, I'm a first time player of Stardew Valley. I'm Laurus, but you can call me Laurel or Laurie (This isn't my real name, I just have a weird obsession with laurel trees). I don't expect many people to reply to this thread. What drew me in to this game was because of all the youtube videos I've seen on it, I didn't expect to find a game so rich in content when I first started playing it about a week ago. :smile: I'm not very far in but I'm having fun with it.
Hello and welcome! ❤

__Fishy__

Planter
Welcome! I started out the exact same way you did and so I know what you mean when you said you weren't expecting all of the lore!

The wiki page can be found Here! if you ever need a quick glance! Lord knows I use it all the time :P

Glad to have another member in the community!

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Welcome! I started out the exact same way you did and so I know what you mean when you said you weren't expecting all of the lore!

The wiki page can be found Here! if you ever need a quick glance! Lord knows I use it all the time :P

Glad to have another member in the community!
Thank you