Hello everyone!

Godkin

Planter
Shouldn't someone who failed to make friends also part of living the arts?
But I'm sure they won't think of it that way. Because all of that is just a double standard that they play.

the point is with a little hard work you can definitely draw like that

Bawby

Planter
A mighty fine looking thread and post! Hello, Lily, and welcome! You probably won't see me around the art threads too often (not really my thing), but I've seen enough to know that this is one of the most supportive communities out there, so share away!

Bawby

Planter
Hi! What do u play on? I’m on switch, if you can/want we can play together. Have a good rest of ur day.
Thanks for the reminder! I'm on PS4. Same offer. Warning, though, I have no organizing skills so my farm tends to be a wreck sometimes so I'll take all the help I can get! :laugh:

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Thanks for the reminder! I'm on PS4. Same offer. Warning, though, I have no organizing skills so my farm tends to be a wreck sometimes so I'll take all the help I can get! :laugh:
What are the consoles like on PS4? I really like the PC setup. Welcome! I just started playing myself a couple of weeks ago.

Bawby

Planter
What are the consoles like on PS4? I really like the PC setup. Welcome! I just started playing myself a couple of weeks ago.
Well, I've only known Stardew (and most games really) on console, so I can't really make comparisons. PC is likely superior. And how's the playthrough going Lily?