Heavily Modded Farmhouse and Lot

MarcyLeanne

Cowpoke
Read a bit of the rules while browsing the Valley showcase threads and they directed me to post my humble little farm here instead, since it's heavily modded. Thanks for looking <3

Sidenote: Does anyone know how to remove the time limited quests tied to ridgeside village that remain in my journal after uninstalling RSV?It's not affecting gameplay but everytime I open my journal the text on those quests is in weird font and spaced oddly and there is no option to delete the quest when clicking on more info for said quest.

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi MarcyLeanne and Welcome to the Forums! I love your Autumnal color Aesthetic, it's very calming. And you have a Seahorse! <jealous> If there was one mod I'd install (I never have) it'd be to zap the Greenhouse into a Conservatory like yours, so beautiful.

MarcyLeanne

Cowpoke
Hi MarcyLeanne and Welcome to the Forums! I love your Autumnal color Aesthetic, it's very calming. And you have a Seahorse! <jealous> If there was one mod I'd install (I never have) it'd be to zap the Greenhouse into a Conservatory like yours, so beautiful.
You're so kind! Thank you! The seahorse is a new fish addition from the SVE mod and the redesigned shed uses the Spanish Revival Buildings mod <3