Heartbreaker?

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
I always marry Shane, never another option although for a brief moment of time I considered Sebastian, who was always my second favorite, because of his 14 heart event which I saw online. Then I came to my senses and back to Shane lol

Lew Zealand

Helper
I specifically avoided all the 14 heart event information so I could experience them cleanly but that does mean either I need to, ehm, divorce everyone (yuk!) or play through 10 more times.

Yeah. We'll see.

Wanna hear something really lame? I haven't opened my Penny file to experience her 14 heart event yet (that's a v1.3.x save so no 14h then). I suppose I'm just waiting for the right time...

Boo1972

Farmer
[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
I specifically avoided all the 14 heart event information so I could experience them cleanly but that does mean either I need to, ehm, divorce everyone (yuk!) or play through 10 more times.

Yeah. We'll see.

Wanna hear something really lame? I haven't opened my Penny file to experience her 14 heart event yet (that's a v1.3.x save so no 14h then). I suppose I'm just waiting for the right time...
i read a few of the 14 heart events and it made me second guess my marriage plans. So now I’m dating everyone. It’s probably a good idea to avoid reading them. Although, I loved Haley’s 14 :heart: event but couldn’t bring myself to kiss her. Poor Haley!