Having a birth date and changing age every year that passes the game

What do you think about this?(Read below first, then answer this poll.)

• I think it's good to add

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, the way it is now is better

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I didn't care much

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

alyasin521

Cowpoke
Hello everyone!
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but I'll say it.
How do you think that when building a new farm you can set a birthday for yourself and every year on your birthday the villagers will give you a gift and every year of life in the game you will get old and children can grow up and they also have a birthday that can be given to them?

DragonGwen

Farmer
A lot of people have suggested things like that, but my opinion (just mine) is that, yes I would like a birthday but if I got older then so should everyone else soooo..... Hope you didn't like Evelyn or George cause they are the newest members of the graveyard........ I do like the gift thing though, maybe it could depend on your friendship with the towns folk

Hello everyone!
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but I'll say it.
How do you think that when building a new farm you can set a birthday for yourself and every year on your birthday the villagers will give you a gift and every year of life in the game you will get old and children can grow up and they also have a birthday that can be given to them?
Such has been suggested already, see...
;-)

ArtifactSpot

A lot of people have suggested things like that, but my opinion (just mine) is that, yes I would like a birthday but if I got older then so should everyone else soooo..... Hope you didn't like Evelyn or George cause they are the newest members of the graveyard........ I do like the gift thing though, maybe it could depend on your friendship with the towns folk
Not to mention there a few severely depressed people in SDV. It’s best not to know what might happen to them. 😢

I like this idea of having a birthday and getting a little older each year. Maybe the farmer (and also the kids) can just get older and not the villagers to avoid any heartbreak of anyone passing away.

alyasin521

Cowpoke
I hadn't thought of it that way, but maybe Evelyn and George can grow old but survive

ArtifactSpot

Well, when the NPCs have a birthday they don’t age, so why not have bdays for us too but we don’t age so no one dies. If our only our kids aged maybe they could actually find the bus that originally drove their parent and some of the other NPCs to the seemingly endless place of no return that holds everyone in its pixelated clutches. 🤪

alyasin521

Cowpoke
Well, when the NPCs have a birthday they don’t age, so why not have bdays for us too but we don’t age so no one dies. If our only our kids aged maybe they could actually find the bus that originally drove their parent and some of the other NPCs to the seemingly endless place of no return that holds everyone in its pixelated clutches. 🤪
This is also a good idea.🤪

DragonGwen

Farmer
We can use /gamemode c or /give @s ancient_debris 20 :cool:
You gotta open to lan and add cheats in....... But wouldn't you just use
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_helmet
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_chestplate
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_leggings
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_boots
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_sword
/give @ Minecraft:shield
Or you could do......
/give @ Minecraft:totem_of_undying 64

alyasin521

Cowpoke
You gotta open to lan and add cheats in....... But wouldn't you just use
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_helmet
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_chestplate
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_leggings
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_boots
/give @ Minecraft:netherite_sword
/give @ Minecraft:shield
Or you could do......
/give @ Minecraft:totem_of_undying 64
Ooooof this too longer, it's easier:/summon armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {ShowArms:1b,HandItems:[{id:netherite_sword,Count:1},{id:totem_of_undying,Count:1}],HandDropChances:[1f,1f],ArmorItems:[{id:netherite_boots,Count:1},{id:netherite_leggings,Count:1},{id:netherite_chestplate,Count:1},{id:netherite_helmet,Count:1}],ArmorDropChances:[1f,1f,1f,1f]}

DragonGwen

Farmer
Ooooof this too longer, it's easier:/summon armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {ShowArms:1b,HandItems:[{id:netherite_sword,Count:1},{id:totem_of_undying,Count:1}],HandDropChances:[1f,1f],ArmorItems:[{id:netherite_boots,Count:1},{id:netherite_leggings,Count:1},{id:netherite_chestplate,Count:1},{id:netherite_helmet,Count:1}],ArmorDropChances:[1f,1f,1f,1f]}
*Dies of overload* like I've said before I'm not very code at understanding code and I can do some decent commands that my friends can't but that is...... Some confusing stuff, I mean I can see what's going on but barely

alyasin521

Cowpoke
*Dies of overload* like I've said before I'm not very code at understanding code and I can do some decent commands that my friends can't but that is...... Some confusing stuff, I mean I can see what's going on but barely
Honestly, I didn't code this myself, coded this a site.😅