Hats on horses

imnvs

Local Legend
So, for those that don't know... hats... on horses. Have a hat selected on the toolbar and click on the horse. Boom. Hat on horse. Want it off? Have another hat selected, click on horse. First hat comes off. Click a second time and the new hat goes on.

Now... to the actual point of this thread:

What are y'all's favorite hats for horses?

Mine, in no particular order...

Bowler
Top Hat
Chef Hat
Lucky Bow
Polka Bow
Hair Bone

Sophie

Tiller
Personally I go for any hat that makes them visible in the fall grass - otherwise I can lose site of the horse pretty easily XD

Have used mushroom cap (when I had it) and cowgirl hat for this purpose

Boo1972

Farmer
My farmer Rose always wears the same hat as her horse. Usually it’s a daisy or a bow but they’ve been known to wear a red cowboy hat or the Santa hat. Sometimes she prefers the company of her horse to her husband and kids. Just sometimes.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i love all the bows on my horses.... they're so good... Potoooooooo is a fashionable girl....

right now i have a chef hat on my horse because it took me a really long time to get that achievement and i was very proud LOL

starbrite

Sodbuster
I only just realized last month you can put hats on horses lol! I put a green bow on my rainbow horse (she's a modded horse) and my brown normal one has no hat right now. I want to put flowers into my rainbow horse's hair next, but I haven't bought/won any :o

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I was so mad about losing the egg hunt that when I got the straw hat, I had to display it as prominently as possible. I didn't want to hide my farmer's bunny ears (she has two upright pigtails to stand in for rabbit ears), and I didn't have the furniture catalogue (to get a tank for a sea urchin) or an alien rarecrow yet, so onto the horse it went. I think it looks very dashing.