PC Hard to stream on 1.5.5

BlaDe

Farmer
When streaming Stardew 1.5.5, it causes strange things to happen in Streamlabs when giving focus to other programs.

I have a display capture to capture the gameplay. If I click on another program, Stardew flashes, and Streamlabs temporarily loses its display capture scene.

It is also difficult to drag other windows on top of the Stardew window (i.e. notepad, chrome, visual studio).

Unrelated, I had 1.5.5 crash when I had slept a few days in a row for a seeded speedrun. I will probably revert to 1.5.4 until I can work out what is going on.

Elenna101

Farmer
There's been some window issues mentioned in the beta thread which may be related. I've noticed that the windowed borderless mode now doesn't quite fit the dimensions of my screen, and when I drag it to fit, it reverts back to the original size when I open the menu or journal. Similarly, @Tom mentioned that when he tried to drag Stardew to a second monitor, it would return to the first monitor whenever he opened the menu/journal.

UnsurpassableZ

Greenhorn
When streaming Stardew 1.5.5, it causes strange things to happen in Streamlabs when giving focus to other programs.

I have a display capture to capture the gameplay. If I click on another program, Stardew flashes, and Streamlabs temporarily loses its display capture scene.

It is also difficult to drag other windows on top of the Stardew window (i.e. notepad, chrome, visual studio).

Unrelated, I had 1.5.5 crash when I had slept a few days in a row for a seeded speedrun. I will probably revert to 1.5.4 until I can work out what is going on.
In addition to what BlaDe has mentioned, I know there's been issues with Stardew either not showing up in Streamlabs, or freezing once you tab into Stardew. I'm also unable to use the print screen function on my computer. I know these aren't super descriptive, but ever since 1.5.5 there's just generally been a lot of buggy-ness and difficulties in regards to Streamlabs/OBS.

SeanieDew

Greenhorn
For me, it's just whenever I alt tab, the screen will go black for several seconds. Never experienced this prior to 1.5.5, but if I click any where on my screen that isn't Stardew, the screen goes black and nothing shows up in my OBS. In addition to this OBS can no longer capture Stardew as a window, I now have to capture my entire monitor. Finally OBS is unable to track any audio at all for me. It's been this way across every update. Also echoing Z in that Print Screen function no longer works.

partyarlie

Greenhorn
I used to stream Stardew all the time but since the 1.5.5 update my stream is getting a lot of "the confetti effect". It just looks awful. I also have been experiencing the same issues as Seanie ^^. Anytime I alt tab out of Stardew my PC freaks out. I've been avoiding streaming Stardew because of the poor quality-- it seems like the recent update does not get along with OBS at all???

brandiganBTW

Greenhorn
For me, it's just whenever I alt tab, the screen will go black for several seconds. Never experienced this prior to 1.5.5, but if I click any where on my screen that isn't Stardew, the screen goes black and nothing shows up in my OBS. In addition to this OBS can no longer capture Stardew as a window, I now have to capture my entire monitor. Finally OBS is unable to track any audio at all for me. It's been this way across every update. Also echoing Z in that Print Screen function no longer works.
This is also what i've noticed since 1.5.5. I ended up testing a lot of different options in OBS but haven't found anything that makes a difference.