Hammer seed

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Wondering if anyone has a good remixed mines reward seed for getting hammers (kudgel, femur, slammer).

Just the slammer is my minimum but anything along with it would be great, thanks in advanced.

Apples

Farmhand
I dont have a seed or anything but I somehow managed to get 2 or 3 slammers whilst completing the mines.

I could go check the seed for that world if that'll help.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
My seeded perfection seed has slammer

Thanks so much BlaDe, I was just about to hard reset and check a bunch of seeds myself but this saves a bunch of time.

Do you also know anything about the mouseypound predictor being wrong about every remixed mine reward?
The last two seeds I’ve had both showed certain rewards and all were different in game.

BlaDe

Farmer
When working out remixed mines, the seed is multiplied by 512. Mouseypounds doesn't properly handle RNG when the number that initialises the Random is higher than max int32.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
When working out remixed mines, the seed is multiplied by 512. Mouseypounds doesn't properly handle RNG when the number that initialises the Random is higher than max int32.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense, I was wondering why this was happening.

Would that mean that numbers smaller than int limit/512 used as a seed would work fine with the predictor?