Halloweek

Jaicolantern

Greenhorn
It would be pretty nice if starting Year 2, the week leading to Spirit's eve, monsters would spawn every evening all over the map and frightened villagers would ask for the player's help to get rid of them.
Monsters has a small chance to drop Golden pumpkins and if the player is wearing any monster mask, that mask's monster will not aggro on the player. The event culminates on Spirit's eve where the Wizard will use his magic to keep the monsters at bay.

Optional
-Wizard must have 8 hearts+ for him to consider helping
-Every year it gets worse and begins a week earlier
-Will only trigger after year 3, it is implied that your Grandfather was protecting Pelican Town all this time by keeping the monsters at bay and after year 3, upon his evaluation his magic withers and all hell breaks loose. It is now your job to protect the town or help the wizard cast a spell that would once again keep them out.

I dunno kinda feels like its anti theme of the game. Seems the town would rather be visited by trick or treaters that would be seen around the town for the window. Like krobus walking around at dusk with a treatbag, the dwarf going door to door(being mistaken for vincent), a group of slimes with a bedsheet pretending to be a ghost, maybe a scene where dusty is caught chasing a hopping skeleton who is missing a leg.

I dunno kinda feels like its anti theme of the game. Seems the town would rather be visited by trick or treaters that would be seen around the town for the window. Like krobus walking around at dusk with a treatbag, the dwarf going door to door(being mistaken for vincent), a group of slimes with a bedsheet pretending to be a ghost, maybe a scene where dusty is caught chasing a hopping skeleton who is missing a leg.
I want to see Jodi actually gets that that dwarf isn't Vincent.