Mac Greenhouse Bug?

slhelms

Newcomer
I moved my greenhouse for the first time today - and when I had it where I wanted it, the front stone entrance and a darkened part of the map was left where it originally was. I thought it would go back if I tried moving something else but it doesn't, so I just have a huge dark patch where the greenhouse used to be :( Does anyone know if this is fixable or if I just need to leave the greenhouse where it is?

imnvs

Local Legend
There will always be the short grass there, preventing you from using it for crops, but it doesn't mean you can't put another building there.

slhelms

Newcomer
There will always be the short grass there, preventing you from using it for crops, but it doesn't mean you can't put another building there.
Yeah! I wasn't worried about planting more crops, its just if I move the greenhouse, there's a huge dark patch left there that looks like the shadow of the greenhouse that was just left behind. I haven't found a way to get it to go away and it looks awful :/

Ereo

Helper
Yeah! I wasn't worried about planting more crops, its just if I move the greenhouse, there's a huge dark patch left there that looks like the shadow of the greenhouse that was just left behind. I haven't found a way to get it to go away and it looks awful :/
That sounds like you're using a mod to change the farm map that wasn't updated to the 1.5 version.