Xbox Greenhorn achievement not tracking

NationalSkinkZA

Greenhorn
I will state everything that might be of relevance incase it may contribute to the issue: I have just entered winter in my first year so I am relatively new but I have most definitely got 15,000g before which should grant me the achievement but it is still locked for me. Besides this achievement every other one seems to be tracking correctly, I have 10 achievements which include the "Living Large" achievement which requires you to spend 50,000g. I then thought perhaps the achievement required you to earn 15,000g in one sale but I have also done this before with my farm yielding ~25,000g everytime its harvested. I have also held far more than 15,000g at one time so I'm sure its bugged. I am unsure if it is only the greenhorn achievement which is bugged or all achievements that involve money as I have not reached the next milestone achievement "Homesteader" but I am very close and will find out soon. I only have or have had this one save file and incase it is of any relevance which it probably isnt I play on the original xbox one and have access to stardew valley through the xbox gamepass.

Attachments