Green Dwarf Scroll

qaija

Sodbuster
Wiki says this drops on floors 1- 40 in the mines. I haven't checked all the floors from 30 to 40, but 30 is dark and I know there is a series of floors in this area that are all dark. I found the first reasonable tillable on level 26 and plan to staircase to level 5, drop down to 25 and then staircase down to 26, till the area and then just rinse and repeat until I get a green scroll.

I just thought I would post this because I often overlook things and in the dozen or so games I have played, I have never had a problem getting the green scroll, so I must have picked it up somewhere as I have never tilled specifically for it before.

Thanks for your help.

qaija

Sodbuster
This worked out well for me. I got the green scroll after my third or fourth try. There is a tillable area on level 25 also, so I would till that, staircase down to level 26 and till that as well.
Don't know if I was very lucky to get it so soon as the drop rate is only .1% but I was very happy to be finished after about 15 minutes.

BlaDe

Farmer
Yeah. If tilling for items in the mines, you are best to use layout 15 (this includes 55 and 95, depending on what you are looking for).

Till everything, elevator back to 0, then repeat.

imnvs

Local Legend
fyp :wink:

Using a hoe to till dirt in the mines takes way too long imo
An upgraded hoe may not be as fast, but it is less cost-intensive way to get dwarf scrolls and clay.

I'll note you don't even have to till everything, especially if you have a fully upgraded hoe, especially if you get a reaching one. You just fully charge it twice, get most of the tillable area and then bail.

Srsly, though, a full day of mega-bombing that dirt patch many times as I've tilled it? I'd guess I'd have blown millions by now if I'd done that.

qaija

Sodbuster
I LOVE mega bombing, but I'm only in the spring of my second year and the bombs cost time (mining steel) or money, and I don't have enough of either yet, but once my first harvest of melons comes in, along with gold melons for healing and the others for gold, I will be happily mega bombing SC.

I do have a steel hoe, which makes tilling a bit faster.

Srsly, though, a full day of mega-bombing that dirt patch many times as I've tilled it? I'd guess I'd have blown millions by now if I'd done that.
[/QUOTE]

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah bombing is too expensive most of the time and often doesn’t net massive rewards along with it. Especially late game if you aren’t doing threaded clay farms it’s easy to just use generous.