iOS Got to 100th floor, drank iridium milk, but quest still showing

Jamia

Greenhorn
I am playing on an iPad.
I have the cryptic note quest. A while after receiving the quest, I made it to floor 100 of skull caverns. I was given the milk, drank it, got the health bonus. Used a farm totem to get back to my farm. Now it has been over a week and the cryptic note quest is still showing as incomplete under the yellow exclamation point. What do I need to do to make the quest show as complete?
I do have the option of cancelling the quest but didn’t want to do so in case I can’t get it back and there is something else I need to do to finish it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Just cancel the quest, go to the quest, scroll down, and press the red circle/dash which is usually considered a stop symbol?

This one: 🚫

Ereo

Helper
It should have completed when you got the cutscene. I would probably go down there again just to see what happens, then cancel it.

goldsmith

Newcomer
It sounds like you may need to interact with the person who gave you the quest in order to complete it. Try speaking with them again and see if they have any further instructions or requirements for you to fulfill before the quest can be marked as complete. Keep in mind that some quests may require you to wait a certain amount of time before they can be completed, so it's possible that you simply need to give it more time. Canceling the quest may prevent you from being able to complete it, so it's best to avoid doing so unless you are certain it's the only option.